The Seoul Garden is located at One Utama, suppose I didn't plan to go there and eat one, but because I want to get back my Mp3 at there, so just try for it since I never try Korean style of steamboat before. Then, I very like to eat the shi chuan chicken which available from the dishes, the taste can say unique and not bad! It’s also providing some desserts like pudding, Ice Kacang and so on. But the price also quite "beautiful", it cost around RM40++ per person. ==''But it's worth to pay for it!
Yesterday we celebrated our silent night at Telephone Restaurant after class, all around 17 people; I think this is first times since diploma until now. Lolx! I didn’t eat so much at that time maybe I just ate steamboat one day before, so I didn’t have appetite to eat so much. But I really enjoy with celebrating Christmas with all of my friends!! After that, we are planning where to countdown for Christmas. Some of them suggest to go KLCC but LRT sure a lot of people and jam during this time one. Finally, we choose to Yam Cha at Genting Kelang. Actually I feel that someone feel not happy and disappointed, I really sorry about it for can’t make this celebration more fantastic! It’s Christmas of 2008!
Lastly, I would like to send my wishes to all of my friends and my family “Merry Christmas”! and also I want thanks to Miss Jessie which gave me a Christmas Present! ^_^
P/S: Sorry for my broken English!


0 comments:
Post a Comment