Start from next week onwards, i will having my industrial training for 24 weeks long which is 6 months or half a year!! Actually i very excited with industrial training but also feel a little bit stress on it!! I dunno why?? but maybe because i still dunno what job i will be assigned, who is my leader, i will team with who, work in what kind of situation and environment...... and many.... Is it this is common to most of the people?? or am i think too much already?? I dunno!! Haha.....
Haiz..... once i think of today is the last day that gather all of us in college, the next gathering will be after 6 months industrial training already, cause some of them will back to Penang, we definitely cant meet them during industrial training periods!! I very reluctant to separate with you all, although some of u still in KL's areas, but sometime is not easy for us to meet each other due to different schedule, job, and tasks need to be done..... But what to do right?? In chinese got one words, "天下无不散之筵席" means there is nothing could last forever between us!! I only can say,
I miss you, F2!!

P/S: F2 is current term that represent for AIA1 Tutorial Group name, after industrial training will be changed from F2 to Q2 for AIA2!!


1 comments:
huh?so emo??
Post a Comment