Today is my last day to stay at Gurun for this semester break already!!
I really do not wish to go back!!
I really enjoy with my life in my hometown and with my family!!
I don't want to go back since after this holidays
because i have to wait until next year only have long holidays already!!!
I don't want to go back and don't want to face new semester
I don't want to face my result also!!
I missed my family and friends here!!!
Haiz.......
Bye, Gurun!!
I really do not wish to go back!!
I really enjoy with my life in my hometown and with my family!!
I don't want to go back since after this holidays
because i have to wait until next year only have long holidays already!!!
I don't want to go back and don't want to face new semester
I don't want to face my result also!!
I missed my family and friends here!!!
Haiz.......
Bye, Gurun!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment