Yesterday......
i went to Penang with my family!!!
A place which has a lot of delicious foods.....
as well as "Shopping Heaven 购物天堂"!!
So..... Chinese has a name that use to describe Penang called
东方之珠 (Pearl of East)
Actually i'm not purposely go there for fun
That's because I have something to do at there!!
Of cause i also won't miss out any delicious food after i finished my job
First, I went to "Tao Sha Pia" biscuit bakery to buy some biscuits
"Heo Pia" 香饼...... (RM5.00/box)
&
"Beh Teh Sho" 马蹄酥.... (RM8.50/box)
After that, I went to Gurney Drive and Chiak(eat) ah!!!
We bought
* Price is depends on what food u select and how much you take.
And the one i most favorite food in Penang which is
After i tasted all the foods
my stomach feel very full
but i really satisfied with all the foods in Penang
although their food price increase a lot compare to last time!!!


2 comments:
alec!ish,shouldn't watch your food picture,now my stomach growl liao,hungry :P
lolx, u also got posted food picture when u went penang during cny right?? waiting u to post singapore foods, haha!
Post a Comment