Tuesday, May 26, 2009

6th Week of Industrial Training

It's already sixth week for my industrial training in Silverlake. Erm..... how's my current situation?? So far so good lor......

Last week, I had been assigned to modify their existing program. It's actually a part of module. Since Bank Rakyat got some of the requirements needed to change in terms of their structure, so I have to modify it and make it workable as well as meet their requirement. At first, I felt very stress because I still can't handle well in RPG programming. But never mind, I just go ahead and do it step by step. Anyway, it's not a simple task and also not a difficult task. It's because I need to communicate with frontend team in order to carry testing process at the same time. If either frontend or backend system got any error occurred, the system will not run properly. Then, I just debugging and modified the program, at the same time I also need to find what is the problem that occurred in frontend interface. In the way of doing this program, I felt a bit “beh song”, because once I complete a particular part, another part came out error pula. Finally, I took around 3 days to complete that module. I felt happy because that is my first program with RPG in Silverlake. Besides that, my name also will be kept and remained in the source code already. Hehe..... Due with P&C content, I can't post any picture and content here.......

So, how about this week?? So far I do not have any task been assigned. That's why I am damn free in office. Yesterday I just sat in office do nothing for whole day, impossible I can just sat in office do nothing for whole day one what!!! So, I just find something to do, which is....... DRAWING. My pendrive got a portable version of Adobe Illustrator, so I just use this software to draw Spongebob in office..... Haha.....

Use Illustrator CS3 to draw





Finished Drawing without colour

Final Version!!

0 comments: