Monday, May 18, 2009

Ipoh Trip ~

Yesterday I had accompanied my sister to attend her college’s friend wedding dinner at Ipoh City Country Club, Ipoh. We were departed around 3pm from Wangsa Maju. My sister called me drove first since there was not much car there, so I just take this opportunity to drive car in KL. Hehe…. I took around 1 hour plus to reach Tapak toll. Since it is still early yet, then I suggested going UTAR Kampar to walk around. I never go to UTAR Kampar before since it has been launched for 3 years ago. When I first reached to UTAR Kampar, it gave me a very good impression. It has a very nice environment, beautiful, new, luxury buildings. When u passed by the main entrance, besides there has a big lake surrounding it, the feeling feel like the lake in Titiwangsa. That is not enough yet, inside their admin block…… wao…. It’s really big and outside feel like airport, inside has hotel feeling. It’s awesome… Some more I also visited student’s hostel. Their hostel is actually 3 storey house; outlook has a beautiful and Europe-alike style design. Args…. I am falling in love with UTAR Kampar already!!! Currently UTAR is the biggest private university in Malaysia. Although Kampar is a village and no entertainment and nice foods surrounding it, but frankly speaking, I cannot denied that UTAR Kampar is a good place for study.


UTAR Kampar Main Campus

UTAR Block A


UTAR Block A Male Toilet


Lake and hostel


After that, we went to taste Kampar famous dish – Bread Chicken (Mian Bao Ji 面包鸡)… Erm… the taste really good, the bread very fresh and curry taste really nice. Actually this is not my first time to taste it, but it is my first time to taste it at there because previously I tasted it at home. It has 2 favors, one is curry another one is herbal. So if you guys go Kampar must try it!!!

Bread Chicken


Then, we went to our destination directly after tasted bread chicken. It took around 30 minutes to reach Ipoh City Country Club. So I having my dinner until 10pm. Well, next day got work some more, of course rush back to KL then. After I reached home already 12.30am. Finally, I just slept for 5 hours and go to work for today!! ^_^ I enjoyed my day went to Ipoh yesterday……


0 comments: