Monday, June 1, 2009

~The last weekend of May 2009~

I think for all the current staff that working in company sure very like weekend!! WHY?? It's because weekend can sleep until late. But last Saturday, I woke up at 7am as usual and took my “light breakfast” (normally is Milo with biscuits) because I need to meet up with my FYP program supervisor at 9am. Then, Janice came from Bandar Utama and fetched me to college. WHY?? Because she said if she didn't fetch me to college, I will sure late. =.=||| Then, when we have reached to college, suddenly so missed college life and everything was crossed my mind. Because I have nearly 2 months didn't go to college already. When I went to SAS office, the first lecturer that I saw was Ms. Wong Yin Cheng, then followed by Ms. Tan Lay Aik (+.+|||) and also Dr. Mark Merry..... After that, me and Janice having discussion with our supervisor... Well, there are some changes needed to make on our documentation after supervisor provides feedback to us. What a coincidence, Mr. Beh who is my Diploma Java Programming lecturer also came college to settle some stuffs. He was invited us to go for Yam Cha since we got so long didn't meet up already. In the way of waiting him complete his stuffs, I went to Ms. Jessie room to find her. Then, I also collected student bills from courserep and distributed the rest to my classmates. Afterwards, me and Janice having lunch with Mr. Beh at TBR.

In afternoon, I went to Pavilion watched movie – Terminator Salvation with Kean Kee, Siao Wei, Ah Leong, Kim Ben, and Li Fong. Actually I never watched the previous series of Terminator one.... But I heard they said it's nothing related with previous series one... For overall synopsis, my comment for this movie just so so only!! Hehe....

After movie, we went to Sg. Wang having dinner at Kim Gary. I had ordered a Japanese Style Stone Rice.... Most of the time when I went to Kim Gary I sure ordered this stone rice one, because I feel the taste is so nice and only cost RM16.90 per set. We have no any photo section, so no photo will be uploaded.... sad~~ @.@

Japanese Style Stone Rice @ Kim Gary

Yesterday, I cooked Japanese Curry at home. Actually can't say is cook, should be make it heat only. Japanese product mostly very convenient one, everything just pack in package, just heat it without adding any seasoning then u can have your meal already. For this curry pack, the taste a bit spicy, sweet, a bit same like “kam heong 金香” curry. But because I cooked too much rice already, I felt a bit full. Hehe~~

Japanese Curry

Put into boiled water for 7 ~ 9 minutes

My Lunch!!


In evening, finally I have cut my BUSHES hair.... lolx... suddenly feel so fresh and clean with my hair...... but I also feel the barber cut my hair a bit short ler.... but nvm la..... At least I satisfied it. haha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teruk la u...that day is go watch movie...with kean kee samo...no call us go...nevermind...u and kean kee da bao la...

Alec Kor said...

=.=||| i got told u i will go out with him wat!!! and suddenly his housemate called me go one... i'm not organizer T_T